We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Mishimoto Performance Top Mount Intercooler and Charge Pipe Kit (*CARB CERT)
Looking for a way to reduce high intake temperatures on your stock or modified WRX? The solution is the Mishimoto direct-fit top-mount intercooler kit engineered specifically for the 2015+ Subaru WRX. The stock top-mount intercooler is prone to head soak during repeated wide open throttle pulls and during track use. Mishimoto engineers spent months designing and testing this new intercooler to ensure optimum performance on both the street and track. This intercooler utilizes durable cast aluminum end tanks TIG-welded to a highly efficient, dense bar-and-plate core. The Mishimoto intercooler has a 4" thick core and a total volume of 625 cubic inches, making it one of the largest topmount intercoolers you can buy.
CARB EO #: D-759
SubiSpeed Install Video
Mishimoto Overview Video
Thanks to this volume and a very dense offset fin pitch, we are able to optimize heat transfer and support vehicles from stock up to 500 whp. This intercooler endured rigorous testing, showing a 35°F temperature drop as well as a +15 whp and +8 wtq bolt-on power increase for our test vehicle equipped with a Mishimoto downpipe and stage 2 EcuTek tune. Installation is simple, requires no modification to any parts in the engine bay, and can be completed in under 1 hour. Included with this intercooler is Mishimoto’s innovative charge pipe, utilizing a one-piece construction without the need for several couplers and clamps. An innovative, air splitter is included with the intercooler, this will help divert the maximum amount of air into your Mishimoto intercooler.
The kit also includes a new charge pipe to intercooler hose, an intercooler to throttle body hose, new bypass valve hoses, and a hot side O-ring gasket. These components negate the need to gather supplies for installation, and they ensure years of reliable service. This intercooler is available in a durable powder-coated finish of Sleek Silver and Stealth Black, with your choice of either a polished or wrinkle black charge pipe, and it includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX
- Provides 35°F temperature drop compared to stock intercooler on a stage 2 tune
- Proven +15 whp and +8 wtq bolt-on power increase on a stage 2 tune
- 4" thick core with 625 in3 of core volume produces optimal heat transfer for vehicles from stock to 500 whp
- 100% aluminum construction with durable cast end tanks TIG-welded to a highly efficient bar-and-plate core
- Intercooler core designed for maximum cooling efficiency and minimal pressure drop
- Easily installs in under 1 hour
- Includes larger air duct designed to provide optimal airflow to the Mishimoto intercooler core
- Includes the Mishimoto intercooler charge pipe (add hyperlink for the charge pipe) for maximum airflow and power capability
- Includes new BPV hoses, hot side coupler, and silicone throttle body hose
- Comes with all necessary hardware, clamps, and brackets for an easy installation
- Pre-marked area for NPT sensor
- Cooler available in durable powder-coated Sleek Silver or Stealth Black finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(1) Bar-and-Plate Intercooler
(1) Intercooler Mounting Bracket
(1) Charge Pipe Assembly
(1) Air Splitter with Attached Rubber Gaskets
(1) Charge Pipe to Intercooler Hose
(1) Intercooler to Throttle Body Hose
(3) Bypass Valve Hoses
(2) 3" T-bolt Clamps
(2) 3.5" T-bolt Clamps
(4) Worm-Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
COOLER OVERALL SIZE
24" x 10" x 5"
COOLER CORE SIZE
15" x 10" x 4"
Bar-and-plate with cast end tanks
COOLER INLET / OUTLET
Inlet: 2.5" I.D. / 3.0" O.D.
Outlet: 2.5" I.D. / 3.0" O.D.
COOLER FIN SPECS
Internal: 4.7mm fin height, 2.8mm fin pitch
External: 4.7mm fin height, 1.7mm fin pitch
TANK WALL THICKNESS3.5mm
CHARGE PIPE CONSTRUCTION
Aluminum Casting with T6063 aluminum tubing
CHARGE PIPE INLET/OUTLET
I.D. 2.19" at the turbo, transitioning to 2.60” at the intercooler hose
O.D. 2.75” at the intercooler hose
CHARGE PIPE TO INTERCOOLER HOSE SPECS
INTERCOOLER TO THROTTLE BODY HOSE SPECS
This kit is rated for 300–450 whp with maximum limits of approximately 500 whp, or 35 psi of turbo boost. Exceeding that horsepower or pressure limit may require a larger front-mount intercooler.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Mishimoto Performance Top Mount Intercooler and Charge Pipe Kit (*CARB CERT) / MIC-WRX-15-PARENT Fits
1 customer review
Excellent Quality, Tougher Install
Took literally 5 hours with 4 men with experience to get this kit on. Even with doing the BPV before, it was a nightmare trying to get all the tubing to fit. Does NOT work with the Perrin strut tower brace... found out the hard way. The hood scoop swap literally doesn't fit the 2018 WRX in multiple spots. Had to drill to make it work. Ultimately looks phenomenal and performs extremely well, but certainly is a lengthy install, plus the tightness around the intercooler was difficult. Not sure how this stacks up against other intercooler fitments, but this was certainly a full day job.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!