We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
WORK Wheels Emotion T5R Ice White 19x9.5 +35
2015+ WRX / 2015+ STI
Ships for free in the 48 states
The Emotion T5R offers an aggressive 5-spoke design that shines in both style and quality to improve both the looks and value of your vehicle. 5 spoke design gains influence from previous models while using WORK Flowforming technology.
- Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
- Offset: 35mm
- Size: 19x9.5
- Included: Valve stem
- Price is for a complete set of 4 wheels.
Scale photo on Right is 18x9.5 +38 for reference.
- Will clear 2018+ Subaru STI OEM Brembo (6 POT) brakes.
- Will NOT clear 2017 and earlier Subaru STI OEM Brembo (4 POT).
- With spacer (not recommended): It would require a 5mm spacer front with 19x9.5 +38 (effective +33 with 5mm spacer) to clear the OEM Brembo (4 POT) front brakes (rear brakes ok).
- Without spacer: It would require the lower offset 19x9.5 +25 to clear. Fitment is not recommended for a STI (any year), would require adjustment/modification to fit.
- Will clear 2015+ Subaru WRX OEM brakes.
Featured In Subispeed's New Products August Video
Note: Careful consideration of wheel width, offset, and tire sizing must be observed when choosing and installing larger wheels. Adding larger wheels may lead to rubbing on suspension components or bodywork. Wheel spacers, new alignment settings, inside fender modifications, or other adjustments may be required. For more information on wheel fitments in general, please contact us!
Most wheels are designed with a centerbore large enough to fit on most cars and therefore most wheel fitments have a gap between the hub and the centerbore. Without hub rings, the wheel may cause vibration while travelling. Therefore, to fill the gap, reduce vibration and ensure the fitment is hubcentric. These are made to fill that space and reduce vibration and ensure the fitment is hubcentric.
First number is the outer diameter of the hubring (used to closely match the hub bore of your wheel). The second number is the inner diameter of the hubring (used to match the center hub diameter of your wheel hub). Measurement is in millimeters.
Note: Price is for a full set of four hubrings
|Additional Warranty Information||None|