We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
TurboXS TGV Deletes
TGV Deletes are an easy and cost effective way to eliminate restriction in your 2015 WRX intake tract! Tumble Generator Valves (TGVs) are used to create swirl or "tumble" in the airflow in your intake manifold tract at idle. While this helps improve efficiency and reduce emissions at idle, it also creates significant restriction when trying to make more power. TurboXS gives you an attractive and easy to install solution to this problem. Sold as a pair. Uses stock hardware.
1. You will need to get your car tuned with some form of programmable engine management system such as the Cobb AccessPort when you install this part.
2. Removing the OEM TGVs will result in a Check Engine Light (CEL). We suggest that you use some form of engine management system such as a Cobb AccessPort to eliminate the CEL.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
This Part Fits
0 customer reviews
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!