We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Super Pro Front Roll Center Adjustment Kit 2002+ Subaru WRX/STI
- Incorporates 2 steering arm tie rod ends and 2 ball joints
- Raises the front roll-center geometry after lowering the vehicle
- Improves original bump-steer geometry
- Substantial increase in roll resistance
- Substantial reduction of suspension compression of the outside front wheel during cornering through improved weight transfer distribution
- Minimized steering angle input during suspension articulation
RESTORE YOUR SUSPENSION GEOMETRY IN THE LOWERED SUBARU WRX/STI
If you had just installed a set of coilovers in your Subaru WRX/STI, you may have to restore the front roll center depending on how low your settings are. What happens is that when you hit bumps, potholes, or if the crown of the road changes, your front suspension will feel unpredictable and it will almost feel as if the front wheels are fighting against each other and one wheel wants to wander in the opposite direction from the other. This will cause bump steer and it will just have an overall negative effect on your handling.
The Super Pro Front Roll Center Kit will raise the front roll center geometry after you have lowered your vehicle to make the handling feel correct again. This will improve the handling and steering feedback while optimizing the performance of your front coilovers or lowering springs.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|