We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers
2015-2021 Subaru WRX & STI / 2008-2014 STI
These are among some of the best suspension setups for those of you who daily drive their vehicles, and who participate in high-performance driving events on the weekends. They are perfect for that Track Car or Race Car build too!
Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers
- Provides a true racing experience without risking comfort for daily commuting
- Unique Dual Flow Valve allows you to quickly change the stiffness of the shock absorber
- Adjusting the knob clockwise on the damper sets the suspension to race mode
- Low and high-speed compression, and rebound damping
- Improved bump absorption prevents you from losing the racing line when hitting bumps or curbs
- Comes provided with top hats
- Front top hats are camber adjustable
- Ride height adjustable using the strut body rather than the spring perch
- All necessary hardware, dust boots, as well as ride height adjustment tool provided to make these coilovers ready for the installation
Best Coilovers on the Market
The Öhlins Road & Track suspension gives our customers a true racing experience, with their own cars, without losing comfort when commuting to work. Our unique Dual Flow Valve (DFV) technology allows you to quickly change the stiffness of the shock absorber. When arriving to the racetrack, just turn the golden knob clockwise on the damper to set it in race mode this action changes all four areas in the damper; low and high speed compression and rebound damping.
With Öhlins Road & Track coil overs you will experience a car with blistering response times, improved bump absorption and a massive amount of grip to increase the safety when driving your car on the limit. The car will be easier to balance on the edge of what the tires can handle before losing grip. You will be much quicker on track. The DFV suspension prevents you from losing the racing line when hitting bumps or curbs. The DFV components within react quickly and keeps you in control of the car and in contact with the track. When driving to and from the track, just set the dampers in road mode for a more relaxed and comfortable drive, still with more grip and quicker response time than ever before.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers / SUS MI10S1 Fits
1 customer review
what they say is true
Amazing. Quality is beyond exceptional..you almost want to put this on the bookshelf as art objects. Commute and drive hard on weekends...did a lot of high HP track work...these are held in the highest regard across car brands. I feel suspension is a system so in addition to these I got everything I needed to dial in toe and camber and not make noise... These are, in my opinion, probably the best options out there...they are sublime.