We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
SPL Adjustable Lower Control Arms (Rear)
2015-2020 WRX / STI / 2013+ FR-S / BRZ
SPL Parts adjustable rear lower camber arms increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection and offer a wide range of camber adjustment. These arms are designed for use in high performance street and race vehicles. Without factory camber adjustment a lowered FR-S/BRZ requires an adjustable control arm to achieve your desired alignment settings to maximize tire wear and handling. Three position mounting holes for sway bar end links and shock mounting allows you to alter geometry to prevent end link binding and quickly adjust motion ratios and resulting spring and sway bar effectiveness. Simply put, it's like having adjustable spring rates without a spring replacement.
Using FEA (Finite Element Analysis) their CNC milled 6061 billet aluminum arms are designed to exceed factory strength and durability. Their exclusive hybrid adjuster is comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 chromoly, titanium hardware and 6061 aluminum clamps to reduce weight and prohibit corrosion while offering quick and easy adjustment.
- Lightweight aluminum, titanium, and chromoly construction
- Electroless nickel plated 4130 hybrid adjuster for quick adjustment
- Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
- Low friction 3-piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends made in the USA
- Multiple mounting points for shock and sway bar provides motion ratio adjustment
- CAD plated grade 10.9 hardware
- Made in the USA
All of SPL's Products
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
SPL Adjustable Lower Control Arms (Rear) / SPL RLL FRS Fits
1 customer review
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!