We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
TEIN S.Tech Springs
2015+ WRX / 2015+ STI
TEIN has introduced their S.Tech springs for the 2015+ WRX and STI. TEIN S.Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning. They offer a noticeable drop for a more aggressive appearance and increased road holding capability. Designed to be used with OEM or OEM replacement shocks, each application is road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
WRX Lowering ( Front: 1.3" / Rear: 1.1" )
STI Lowering ( Front: .9" / Rear: .6" )
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Green Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM dampers
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
- Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
- Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
Front: 291lbs (5.2k)
Rear: 291lbs (5.2k)
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
TEIN S.Tech Springs / SKSB0-AUB00 Fits
1 customer review
3 Month review
Too low for struts, alot of creaking, bouncing. Do yourself a favor and buy coilovers.