We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Private Label MFG
PLM Power Driven Trackpipe Muffler Delete With Dual Tips
2013-2016 FR-S / BRZ / 86
Ships for free in the 48 states
Private Label MFG Power Driven Trackpipe Muffler Delete With Dual Tips
Private label MFG Track-pipes are made of 304 TIG welded stainless steel and weighs at a remarkable 13 lbs. Compared to the stock brick of a muffler that weighs 26 pounds and you save 13 pounds. The piping of this Track-pipe is an OD (OUT DIAMETER) of 2.5/65mm Dual Exit for the most direct exhaust path Quick 15 minute install using only hand tools.
- Private label MFG Track-pipes are made of 304 TIG welded stainless steel
- Weighs at a remarkable 13 lbs. Compared to the stock brick of a
- Muffler that weighs 26 pounds and you save 13 pounds.
- The piping of this Track-pipe is an OD (OUT DIAMETER) of 2.5/65mm
- Dual Exit for the most direct exhaust path
- Quick 15 minute install using only hand tools
- Ultra light weight of 13lbs
- Comes with polished tips
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
PLM Power Driven Trackpipe Muffler Delete With Dual Tips / SF-FA20-TKP-DUAL-V2 Fits
0 customer reviews
Better than I imagined!
With the exception of having to cut off some rusted factory bolts, it wasn't that big of a deal! This exhaust came with everything I needed to replace my oem muffler. The welds and materials used are top notch. It sits perfectly in the exhaust housing on the bumper with no slants or odd "gaps". The blurp* and hum on cold starts is satisfying to me every morning. There is a drone at higher rpm's but it quiets right down when you are under 2k rpm's. Install took less than half an hour with all the right tools. I've had it on now for about a month. Daily driving is fun all over again.
Awesome coming from stock
This is a great upgrade coming from stock muffler. Just a word of advice, this can get LOUD but it has a nice deep tone with it. I'm running this with OFT E85 tune,. K&N drop-in, and Perrin 3" big inlet. I honestly didn't expect it to be loud or maybe I was too used to the stock sound. The installation was plain and simple. The only advice I would give is if you live in area that uses salt for snow be wary of the rusted bolts and prepare it days before actually removal.