We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
VooDoo13 Solid Rear Subframe Bushings
2013+ FR-S / BRZ / 86
Ships for free in the 48 states
SKU: SBSC-0100We price match!
Voodoo13 Scion FRS & Subaru BRZ adjustable aluminum subframe bushings are designed to rid subframe to chassis play by eliminating the soft OEM rubber bushings. Solid subframe bushings are a sure way to reduce unwanted wheel hop as well as maintaining set suspension geometry. Unlike the competition, our subframe bushings feature a unique deep angle chamfer in the center to lessen the difficulty of the subframe re-installation to the chassis. Instead of re-using the rear factory finishing caps like other companies, Voodoo13 provides our own laser engraved finishing caps to add to the aesthetics to an otherwise bland part of the car. The front subframe mounts use a beveled ring to utilize the factory subframe braces. Slide-in shims allow quick subframe adjustment without removal, to either raise or lower the mounting points. Lowering the subframe with decrease anti-squat while simultaneously increasing the roll-couple, while raising the subframe will correct roll center on a lowered car while increasing anti-squat.
- 6mm increments of roll center and anti-squat adjustment
- CNC machined aerospace grade aluminum
- Optional EPDM isolation washers will reduce NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) commonly caused by solid subframe bushings
- Unique design for aesthetics and 100% functionality
|Additional Warranty Information||None|