We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Process West Cold Air Intake With Air box
Process West Cold Air Intake
The Process West Cold Air Intake has been designed to free up all the restrictions that are inherent with the factory intake. This means the turbo can breathe better resulting in more horsepower, torque, and improvements to throttle response. And, you will get that deep intake noise under full throttle.
One of the better features of the Process West Intake is the intake box that shields the intake from hot engine temps. This intake box has been fabricated from high-grade CNC folded sheet aluminum, and has been powder-coated a textured black finish to blend in well with the engine bay.
The filter itself is a K&N unit which means you can service, and re-use when necessary. All the required clamps, coupler, and hardware will be included to make for a ready installation.
Featured In Subispeed's New Products May Video
- Replaces the entire restrictive factory air intake tract.
- Fabricated from lightweight CNC mandrel bent aluminium tube and has a CNC machined air flow meter mount.
- Comes complete with laser cut/CNC folded sheet aluminium air box, air flow meter wiring extension harness and K&N high flow air filter.
- Powder coated wrinkle black for a factory-look finish.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|