We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Killer B Motorsport Aluminum Oil Pan Package
2002-2014 Subaru WRX / 2004-2021 Subaru STI
Ships for free in the 48 states
SKU: PPBCWe price match!
KB's V2 Performance Oil pan is designed to reliably meet the demands of high performance Subaru Engines used on street or track applications. Oil Pan holds an extra 1.4 quarts of oil, +30% increase in capacity over OEM.
The ULTIMATE OIL PICKUP uses a .12” thick double bracket, 3X OEM oil pickup tube thickness and a brace between bracket and oil pickup tube to further strengthen the assembly. This is a super duty, engineered solution. No other vendor has anything this rugged available, although I’m sure it will be copied.
Features and Advantages of the Killer B Motorsport Windage Tray / Baffle over the OEM piece:
- Closed rear section to prevent oil from sloshing into the crank under hard acceleration and aggressive shifts.
- Block contoured profile to minimize oil returning from the heads interfering with the crank.
- Directional louvers prevent oil in the pan from splash/sloshing into the crank.
- Low profile design to control windage and strip oil from the crank immediately to reduce oil “roping” on the crank.
- Improved oil entry to the pan/pickup to help prevent oil starvation.
- Made from stainless steel for long life, durability and corrosion resistance.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Killer B Motorsport Aluminum Oil Pan Package / PPBC Fits
1 customer review
Pan, Baffle and Pickup. Two outlets on the pan, Good for a oil temp (1/2) and a fumoto (M25). Without a Fumo it will require a copper gasket for the alum pan, My regular plug gaskets always leaked even at proper tq. specs. Install fumoto first if you are planning on it, the particular thread tap start on mine gave me roughly 1mm of clearance to the oil temp after a slight over-tighten. Lucked out. Also, with the drains up front and if you use ramps like me, you only drain an even 5 L and fill back up with an even 5 L, Still holds 6 but you will be left with a L if you use ramps.