We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Mishimoto Catted J-pipe / Downpipe
2015+ WRX / 2014+ Forester XT
Mishimoto is proud to release the performance Subaru WRX downpipe for the 2015+ models. The biggest restriction in the stock exhaust system is the downpipe. By installing the Mishimoto WRX downpipe, the FA20DIT exhaust system is able to breathe easier, providing a significant increase in horsepower and torque when tuned. During countless dyno pulls, Mishimoto saw gains of up to 73 whp and 64 wtq with the catted downpipe, Mishimoto Subaru WRX Tuning Kit, and Mishimoto Subaru WRX Performance Air Intake using 93 octane fuel (see additional images for dyno chart). With the catted downpipe and Mishimoto Subaru WRX Tuning Kit, Mishimoto saw dyno proven gains of up to 57 whp and 52 wtq using 93 octane fuel (see additional images for dyno chart). Above all, this downpipe provides a significant torque improvement in the low end and across the entire power band. The Mishimoto 2015 WRX downpipe provided an extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost, giving you that aggressive tone you have been looking for!
The engineers at Mishimoto designed the WRX downpipe as a one-piece design with precision TIG-welded 304 stainless steel. This allows uninterrupted exhaust flow from the 3.5" 4-bolt exhaust flange all the way through the 3.0" downpipe. The engineers also created two different transmission-specific brackets, for the 6-speed manual and CVT, to mount the downpipe to the transmission. To customize the WRX downpipe even further, it is offered in either a catted or catless version. Because the engineers know that WRX owners commonly like to add wideband O2 gauges, they included an additional O2 sensor bung and plug in an ideal location for aftermarket wideband sensors! To top it off, the 2015 WRX downpipe includes new turbine housing studs and nuts (which commonly strip), a new turbo outlet gasket, a new 3” 2-bolt flange gasket, and all stainless steel hardware, so you don’t have to worry about rust on your hardware. The Mishimoto Subaru WRX Downpipe is proudly made in the USA and comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty you know and trust.
Product Development Video
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 57 whp and 52 wtq with catted downpipe and Mishimoto Subaru WRX Tuning Kit, using 93 octane fuel (see additional images for dyno chart)
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 73 whp and 64 wtq with catted downpipe, Mishimoto Subaru WRX Tuning Kit, and Mishimoto Subaru WRX Performance Air Intake, using 93 octane fuel (see additional images for dyno chart)
- Significant torque improvement in the low end and across the entire power band
- Fits with both CVT and manual transmissions
- Extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- 304 stainless steel one-piece design allows for uninterrupted exhaust flow
- 3/8" thick stainless steel, CNC-machined four-bolt flange
- 3.5" to 3.0" transition out of turbo outlet allows exhaust gas to flow smoothly
- Additional wideband oxygen-sensor bung and plug-in ideal location for aftermarket wideband sensors
- Mates with the stock cat-back exhaust
- New studs for turbine housing
- High-flow catalytic converter
- Includes stock gasket for turbo outlet
- Made in the USA
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
304 Stainless Steel
304 Stainless Steel
3.5" at Turbo Flange
3.0" From First Bend to End of Pipe
(1) Stainless Steel Downpipe w/ 4-Bolt Turbo Flange and 2-Bolt Cat Flange
(1) Stainless Steel Transmission Bracket (Manual or CVT)
(1) High-flow Catalytic Converter
(1) Additional M18 x 1.5 O2 Bung with Plug
(1) 4-Bolt Flange Gasket
(1) 2-Bolt Flange Gasket
(4) M10 x 1.25 Exhaust Studs
(2) M10 x 1.25 x 40mm Hex Bolts, Stainless Steel
(6) M10 x 1.25 Serrated Flange Nuts, Stainless Steel
(2) M10 x 1.25 x 16mm Hex Bolts (w/ 5mm Head Height), Stainless Steel
(4) M10 Washers, Stainless Steel
(2) M8 x 1.25 x 20mm Flange Bolts, Stainless Steel
(1) M6 x 1.0 x 10mm Flange Bolt, Stainless Steel
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
65" x 12" x 5.5"
18 lbs (with cat)
NOTE: This product has been designed to fit both manual and CVT transmission vehicles. The appropriate product must be purchased to ensure the correct transmission bracket is included.
This downpipe cannot be used with the stock ECU programming. It is required that the customer is able to retune the vehicle's ECU after installing the downpipe.
Fits:2015 WRX Mishimoto Catted J-pipe / Downpipe
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Mishimoto Catted J-pipe / Downpipe / P-WRX-15WCAT-PARENT Fits
3 customer reviews
Sounds amazing w/stock cat back!
The instal was pretty straight forward, the pipe looks and sounds great. It was almost perfect for the exception of two things. One of the bolt holes on the supporting bracket of the water pump shield does not line up. Its ok because the other 3 bolts hold it in place. Two theres a heat shield under the driver side tie rod boot that needs to be removed completely. There was no mention of said shiel in any install video. Idk if that's new to the 2017 wrx.
Great quality...lifetime warranty...definite power and torque increase. Sounds great with factory upgraded STI exhaust. Very hard to remove factory downpipe nuts. Best off getting a stud removal tool and simply removing the studs as they come out much easier than the nuts come off. Also found it easier to get the top right stud out by loosening the up pipe from the bottom of the engine after disassembling the OEM down pipe into sections.
Excellent Down Pipe
I got it in the mail. It was well protected and came with everything outlined in the video. I definitely have no regrets here.