We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Mishimoto Stainless Steel 3" Cat Back Exhaust System
- 2015+ WRX / 2015+ STI
Ships for free in the 48 states
Mishimoto is proud to release the Performance Cat-back for the 2015+ Subaru WRX/STI. The biggest complaint is the stock cat-back exhaust systems lack of aggressiveness. By installing the Mishimoto Performance Stainless Steel Cat-back, the exhaust system is able to breathe easier, providing horsepower, torque, and a rich exhaust tone. After comparing many different muffler sizes and designs, the Engineers at Mishimoto chose oval mufflers which prevent highway drone, but still provide an aggressive exhaust tone. During dyno pulls with the 2015 WRX w/ CVT, Mishimoto saw gains of up to 9 whp and 8 wtq using 93 octane fuel while maintaining safe AFRs on a stock tune. This exhaust installs in under one hour and features quad 3.5" staggered double wall polished tips. The Mishimoto Performance Cat-back Exhaust provides an extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost, giving you that aggressive tone you have been looking for!
The engineers at Mishimoto designed this cat-back as a four-piece design with precision TIG welded 304 Stainless Steel. This allows a smooth exhaust flow from the 3.0" 2-bolt exhaust flange all the way through the 2.25" y-section. To top it off, this cat-back includes two 2.25" V-Band clamps, a 3" exhaust band clamp, a new 3" 2-bolt flange gasket, and all stainless steel hardware, so you don’t have to worry about your hardware rusting ever again! For 2015 WRX owners looking to get the most out of their WRX, this cat-back exhaust mates perfectly with the Mishimoto Performance Downpipe. The Mishimoto Cat-Back Exhaust is proudly made in the USA and comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty you know and trust.
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX & STI
- Extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- Designed with oval mufflers to prevent highway drone
- Installs in under an hour
- Quad 3.5" staggered double wall polished tips
- Full 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent construction
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 9 whp and 8 wtq and peak gains of up to 4 whp and 3 wtq using 93 octane fuel while maintaining safe AFRs on the stock tune (2015 WRX w/ CVT)
- TIG welded to perfection
- 3" to 2.25" exhaust split helps maintain proper exhaust velocity
- Mates with the Mishimoto, stock, or most aftermarket downpipes
- Made in the USA
- Mishimoto Lifetime warranty
304 Stainless Steel
304 Stainless Steel
Quad 3.5" Staggered Double Wall, Polished
3.0" From 2-Bolt Flange to Y-Section
2.25" Y-Section to Mufflers
- (1) Stainless Steel Mid-pipe w/ 2-Bolt Flange
- (1) Stainless Steel Mid-pipe to Y-Section
- (2) Stainless Steel Mufflers w/ Quad 3.5" Staggered Double Wall Tips, Polished
- (2) 2.25" V-Band Clamps
- (1) 3" Exhaust Band Clamp
- (1) 2-Bolt Flange Gasket
- (2) 3/8"-16, 1-1/2" Hex Bolts, Stainless Steel
- (2) 3/8"-16 Serrated Flange Hex Nuts, Stainless Steel
- (2) M10 Washers, Stainless Steel
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This product has been designed to fit both manual and CVT transmission vehicles.
Mishimoto does not recommend installing this cat-back exhaust and the Mishimoto WRX Performance Air Intake with the stock ECU programming. It is recommended that the customer is able to retune the vehicle’s ECU after installing the cat-back exhaust and Performance Air Intake. Power gains will vary depending on the type of ECU tune that is applied to the vehicle.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
This Part Fits
1 customer review
Iv been running this for a few months. love the sound and easy to install. cant go wrong with this one.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!