We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Whiteline is in the business of activating grip. Through the use of their products, you can tailor your vehicle for race oriented activities versus everyday normal driving.
Their caster correction bushings provide an additional 0.5 degrees of caster which will help improve straight line stability. The steering will not feel as light as stock either.
- Improved Straight Line Stability
- Improved Camber Gain During Cornering
- Faster Steering Return
- Weight Shift with Steering (Oversteer)
- Reduced Front Grip (Beneficial for Counter-Steering)
Straight line stability is improved because a positive caster angle creates a centering effect at speed. This occurs because the lateral grip force of the tire generated during turning pushes the tire in the opposite direction of the steering angle. It does not over-correct because as the tire rotates back to straight ahead the amount of lateral force generated is diminished. The greater the caster angle, the more leverage the lateral force has to center the wheels. This is why cars today run large amounts of caster, to maintain highway stability and avoid wandering. In a car with very little to no caster angle, there is very little centering force due to the lack of leverage. The car will wander and tend to pull when it encounters road variability (tramlining).
|Additional Warranty Information||None|