Recently added item(s)
We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Ichiba Version 2 Wheel Spacers (Various Sizes)
2013+ FR-S / BRZ / 86
ICHIBA Version II wheel spacers are made from Aluminum/Magnesium alloy. They are incredibly strong and very lightweight. Each wheel spacers are two pieces design with pressed studs. Now it's time to bolt-on without any swap studs hassles. These are hubcentric spacers that is specifically made to each vehicle; will fitted on your vehicle's original hub perfectly without any gap. Wheel spacers move the wheel out from the hub, effectively widening the stance of the vehicle and lowering its roll center. This simple modification increases lateral stability, which in turn provides improved handling & greater safety.
SOLD AS ONE PAIR (2PCS)
HOW TO MEASURE!
The widest point of your tire and wheel combination is usually the outside diameter of the tire sidewall. Using a ruler with the straight edge flush with the face of the tire, measure the gap between the outer face of the tire to the inside lip of the fender as shown in the diagram. This will determine the thickness of the spacer you will need.
- 5MM = 0.197 INCH / 8MM = 0.313 INCH
- 10MM = 0.393 INCH / 12MM = 0.473 INCH
- 15MM = 0.590 INCH / 20MM = 0.787 INCH
- 25MM = 0.983 INCH / 30MM = 1.181 INCH
- 38MM = 1.496 INCH / 50MM = 1.968 INCH
Fits:2013+ BRZ Ichiba Version 2 Wheel Spacers (Various Sizes)
|Additional Warranty Information||None|