We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Killer B FA Charge Pipe
2015+ WRX / 2014+ Forester XT
Ships for free in the 48 states
The Killer B Motorsport Performance Charge Pipe is designed to provide maximum flow from turbocharger to aftercooler. This is done using state of the art CNC mandrel formed bends.
- Made from US sourced 304 Stainless Steel. Stainless steel transfers less engine heat into the charge air than aluminum and is stronger than aluminum.
- Largest diameter mandrel formed bends for maximum flow capacity
- Roll Formed Beads assure couplers stay in place and do not leak
- Aluminum Billet Machined turbo adapter port matched to OEM turbocharger and horn shaped to provide smooth flow with the least turbulence.
- OEM BOV location maintained (OEM or Aftermarket)
- Custom Couplers and Hose Clamps included
- Engineered, Designed and Manufacture us the USA
- Limited Lifetime warranty
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Killer B FA Charge Pipe / FATMCP10 Fits
1 customer review
No instructions, Extremely tight fit for Forester XT
I used other charge tube instruction videos for reference as no instructions or installations videos were provided with this item. The pipe is bent very well, except even though it barely clears the block and many wire/tubes running along it, it does press on the passenger side fan housing. The front bumper and inter-cooler must be removed, then the ECU must be disconnected, ,then remove the stock charge tube, then install the silicon 3-way connector, and then squeeze the pipe between the fan and engine block to locate the lower portion of the tube. Other than the extremely tight fitment issue, the tube clamps that are provided use different size socket sizes (metric and imperial) which are a much better tool for tightening these clamps than a flat head screw driver. I have yet to drive with this charge tube significantly or get it tuned, so these are just my impressions after installation.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!