We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
X-Force Pro Series Catted Downpipe
- Bellmouth style dump pipe
- Cast stainless steel top
- Stainless steel flex elbows
- 3" polished stainless steel piping construction
- 100-cell metallic high-flow catalytic converter
- Will only bolt onto the X-Force Cat-Back Exhaust System
- Tune recommended for maximum performance
Pro Series Catted Downpipe
When modifying your exhaust system, the downpipe is the first exhaust component after the turbocharger. The reason why downpipes can make a substantial amount of horsepower in the Subaru WRX/STI is that the factory downpipe is highly restrictive.
The X-Force Pro Series Downpipe features a large bellmouth that allows the exhaust gases coming out of the turbocharger to swiftly exit through minimal bends exiting the exhaust. The overall increase in the piping diameter allows for an unobstructed path straight to the cat-back exhaust system. This will greatly reduce the turbo lag while making more horsepower and more torqque.
Note that this is a 2-piece downpipe, and it has been designed to work with the X-Force Cat-Back Exhaust System and may need additional modification/fabrication to work with other cat-back systems.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|