We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Did you know it uses the OEM baffle mounting locations?
Not only is it not "Holy Cow!" expensive, it's not a sandwich between pan & block design which is difficult to install and more prone to leak. There are no rubber parts that can sag and stay open after repeated heat cycling. It also improves oil entry to the pan/pickup to help prevent oil starvation.
So what’s all this mean? It means more power due to the reduction in oil interfering with the rotation of the crank and allowing it to spin more freely. Unless it’s in the bearings, anytime oil comes in contact with the cranks or connecting rods it robs power. Reduction of oil splashing and beating off crank & connecting rods will also lower oil temperatures.
- Closed rear section to prevent oil from sloshing into the crank under hard acceleration and aggressive shifts.
- Block contoured profile to minimize oil returning from the heads interfering with the crank.
- Directional louvers prevent oil in the pan from splash/sloshing into the crank.
- Low profile design to control windage and strip oil from the crank immediately to reduce oil “roping” on the crank.
- Improved oil entry to the pan/pickup to help prevent oil starvation.
- Made from stainless steel for long life, durability and corrosion resistance.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Killer B Oil Baffle Windage Tray / EJWT Fits
0 customer reviews
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!