We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Diode Dynamics SS30 White Driving LED Light Bar Stage Series
Ships for free in the 48 states
Diode Dynamics SS30 White Driving LED Light Bar Stage Series
Light up the way!
Introducing STAGE SERIES LED lighting! Inspired by the needs of a professional rally driver, these light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, custom-engineered TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package.
2016 Forester Diode Dynamics Light Bar Install
Featured in Subispeed's New Products December
- Stage Series produces an intense driving beam pattern
- Narrow-profile extruded housing to fit small and tight areas
- Less than 42mm tall
- Built using high-intensity Lumileds LED chips
- Designed with U.S. patent pending Total Internal Reflection Optics
- Highly-functional beam pattern
- Fits below the front grille
- Total Power: 137.2 watts
- Current Draw: 9.8 amps @ 14V
- Peak intensity: 258,000
- Intensity @ 10m: 2580 lux (driving)
- Raw Output: 11,400 lumens
- Measured Output: 7000 lumens
- Output Color: 6000K Crisp White Color
- Weighs 5.3lbs
- Deutch DT connectors
- 30" in length
The lightbar is based on a narrow-profile extruded housing, to allow fitment in small and tight areas. At less than 42mm tall, they'll fit in many places a traditional dual-row light bar won't, while cutting total weight as well. The heatsink design also drastically reduces wind noise, and does not whistle in the wind like many generic housings.
The compact size doesn't mean they're short on power! Thanks to the high-intensity Lumileds LED chips, coupled with our U.S. PATENT PENDING total internal reflection (TIR) optic, the total intensity of the Stage Series is far higher than a standard, generic light bar using basic optics or reflectors. Standard optics lose light internally, and to glare, spreading a little bit of light in every direction. Instead, the TIR optic in the Stage Series collects all of the light from the LED, and directs it only where you need it, drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency.
All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you!
- The Driving pattern was designed to supplement your high beams. Rather than a simple "spot" pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern has a rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern that is far more useful for directing light downrange at high speeds.
- The Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform, even illumination and a full 80Wx50H degree spread of light. Unlike generic "flood" light optics that are simply a heavily diffused spot, our flood optic is a true optically designed spread, resulting in the biggest spread in the industry! It is perfect for lighting up anything at low speeds, a backup or reverse light, or to light up a worksite.
- The Combo pattern combines both the Driving and Flood optics. It shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern while also illuminating area around it in a full 80Wx50H degree spread. The Stage Series 30" Combo Light Bar features three driving lenses in the middle with two flood lenses on the outer edges.
Not just off road. In six-inch size, when installed as a pair and aimed in accordance with your state's regulations, the Driving pattern meets SAE J581 as a Driving/Auxiliary High Beam Light, and the Wide pattern meets SAE J583 as a Foglamp, for legal on-road use. Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability.
White or Amber. All Stage Series light bars are available in a cool white or amber color. The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true white output, without any blue. The amber is a brilliant deep yellow color, perfect for hazards or high contrast in poor weather. The SS30 Stage Series 30" Amber Light Bar can be found here.
Change it up. Each lightbar is based on 6-inch segments. Each segment is sealed with an individual lens and a double-wall seal. This makes them more weather tight than a large, single seal, and it also allows you to change up the outer lens to suit your needs. With just a few screws, you can replace the outer lens with a new one to change the beam pattern or color. Replacement lenses can be found here.
Simple connections. All Stage Series LED lighting products use a standard DT type Deutsch-style connector, and come with a 6-inch pigtail, with bare leads. You can wire yourself, use an off-the-shelf Deutsch wire harness, or select an optional Diode Dynamics wire harness.
Proven Reliability. Stage Series lighting has been tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F, vibration, moisture intrusion, and corrosion. All of these tests are completed to SAE/DOT standards, just like factory components. They've also been put to the test on-road, and are in-use by dozens of rally and endurance racing teams for nighttime stages and laps.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is one of the most trusted names in automotive LED lighting. We directly manufacture and engineer our own products in the United States, allowing for higher quality and performance, with the newest and brightest LED technology. No matter what you're driving, we pride ourselves in offering only the best possible LED solutions. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss your lighting project!
Optional Diode Dynamics Heavy Duty Wiring Harness
This harness is designed to power one Diode Dynamics 50'', 42'', 30", and 18" Stage Series light bar.
For more information on the Diode Dynamics Heavy Duty Single Output Light Bar Wiring Harness, clickHere!
This harness is designed to power one Diode Dynamics 50'', 42'', 30", and 18" Stage Series light bar.What's Included
|Additional Warranty Information||None|