Recently added item(s)
We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
VooDoo13 Trailing Arms (Rear)
2013+ FR-S / BRZ / 86
Voodoo 13 adjustable Trailing Arms give you the adjustability to optimize your vehicle’s handling under conditions such as hard acceleration, braking and launching. Their arms are engineered and designed for high performance street and race vehicles. They replace the soft rubber OE bushing with a rigid spherical bearing for increased handling and performance, but sacrifice noise and comfort.
CNC machined body using 6061-T6 aluminum ensures these arms are incredibly strong, lightweight and corrosion resistant. They use a unique design that offers plenty of clearance for OE and aftermarket toe arms. Their signature Voodoo 13 adjuster is made from 4140 heat treated chromoly and zinc plated for corrosion prevention. QA1 supplies them with high quality, made in America spherical bearings. Grade 10.9 zinc plated hardware is included for an easy install.
- High strength 6061-T6 aluminum body rod
- Available in MIL-A-8625 Type III hard anodize finish or Raw Metal
- 4140 heat treated chromoly adjuster
- QA1 spherical rod ends with self-sealing and self-lubricated Nylon/PTFE injection molded race that keeps out dirt and debris
- Grade 10.9 zinc plated hardware included
- All of VooDoo 13's products are engineered, manufactured, and assembled at their Gilbert, Arizona facility using only the best materials from US suppliers.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|