Recently added item(s)
We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Cusco Bride ZIEG IV Full Bucket Seat Low Max Wide FRP Silver
The new Cusco Bride ZIEG IV is Here!
The BRIDE ZIEG IV is their standard fixed bucket seat that has been extremely popular for many years. They are designed for both street and track use. Providing exceptional holdability, comfort, durability, and safety.
This bucket seat is a low position bucket seat for those looking for something as low as possible. This bucket seat sits you very deep in your car.
Cusco Bride ZIEG IV Full Bucket Seat, Low Max Wide - FRP Silver
This is the latest model of the ZIEG series which has won many races since its launch in 1990 and has kept the driver's safety
The standard model of the BRIDE full bucket seat with a wide range of users, from road going to circuit driving and competition, has been renewed again after an interval 16 years. ZIEG IV is the latest model of the ZIEG series which is a standard model of BRIDE full bucket seats. This whose shell has been designed to fit the body shape, is a BRIDE flagship model designed for various scenes from road going to hard sports driving. Based on the BRIDE sheet manufacturing technology and experience over many years, this has achieved light weight and high rigidity by using high-performance materials for each part. This is a full bucket seat that is superior to conventional products in all aspects of holdability, comfort, durability, and safety.
The shell material can be selected from two types: FRP silver shell and Super aramid black shell.
- ZIEG series has evolved greatly by gathering BRIDE technology and experience. It has evolved into a racing sport seat that can be used for a long time in a wider range of vehicle types and categories by installing the LOWMAX system which has been used in some seats, large belt hole, durable PVC leather, etc.
- FIA approved and Conformity to the safety standard. ZIEG IV conforms to the safety standards of the Japanese Road Transport Vehicle Act (for automobile inspection). In addition, it has also acquired the ?FIA8855-1999? standard established by the FIA (International Automobile Federation), so it can be used in international formality races and competitions. It has a high level of safety by having the design and quality for passing to the more severe test.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|