We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Brian Crower ProH2K Connecting Rods Subaru EJ Models
- H beam design
- Aerospace-grade 4340 Chromoly steel construction
- CNC-machined and micro-polished
- Aluminum/bronze/silicone pin bushings
- Finish-honed to exacting tolerances
- Includes ARP 2000 fasteners
- Grooved pin bushing
- Sold as a set of (4) connecting rods
- C-To-C: 5.141"
- BE Bore: 2.166"
- BE Width: 0.843"
- PE Bore: 0.905"
- PE Width: 0.843"
- Gram Weight: 550
- Torque Specs: 45 ft lbs - 3/8"
ADD STRENGTH WHEN REBUILDING YOUR WRC/STI
Rebuilding your engine to withstand more horsepower and more boost? A strong set of connecting rods are going to be one of the main ingredients. These are the Brian Crower ProH2K Connecting Rods. These connecting rods feature aerospace-grade 4340 Chromoly steel construction and are ideal for those of you rebuilding your motors to handle the stress of more boost, nitrous, or high-RPM conditions.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|