We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
One of the most upsetting things about getting a new stereo is the loss of steering wheel controls. This doesn't have to be an issue with the ASWC-1 from Metra. This interface allows for proper communication between those buttons and aftermarket radios.
- One interface does it all. No additional interface needed.
- Pioneer Kenwood Eclipse no problem the ASWC-1 works with them all plus many more radio manufacturers.
- Auto detects(*) the majority of vehicles on the market today and programs the steering wheel controls automatically.
- Auto detects(*) what radio the ASWC-1 is connected to.
- Updateable via a common micro B USB cable to ensure you have the most up to date inventory.
- axxessinterfaces.com has a dedicated section for vehicle information to aid you in the install.
- Non volatile memory retains the steering wheel control settings even if the battery is disconnected or the ASWC-1 is removed from the vehicle.
- The ASWC-1 can be manually programmed to most vehicles on the market.
2015 WRX Owner Video
|Additional Warranty Information||None|