We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Stoptech Sport Pack-Drilled/Slotted Rotors With Pads Rear
2008-2017 Subaru STI
Ships for free in the 48 states
SKU: 938.47511We price match!
Stoptech Sport Pack-Drilled/Slotted Rear Brake Rotors 2008-2017 Subaru STI.
- Produced from a high-quality blank casting
- Power Alloy Metallurgy to promote increased hardness and tensile strength
- Cooling vane design is a unique slot pattern that is directional and is void of any path of a drilled hole
- Drilled and slotted design to repel brake debris under high-performance driving conditions for improved cooling and braking performance
- Slots will wipe the surface contact between the pad and the rotor to improve the bite
- Drilled holes will allow the hot gases to escape the rotor
- E-coated for corrosion resistance
Posi-Quiet Brake Pad Specs:
- Longest wearing most advanced material available
- Lowest dust
- 100% scorched to allow an easy bed-in
- 100% shimmed to eliminate noise and vibration
- Positive molded for even wear characteristics
- Stable friction performance across a wide temperature range
- Comes with stainless retaining clips
- Precision cut or shaved backing plates to reduce vibration or noise
- Mechanically attached application specific shims
Stoptech Sport Pack-Drilled/Slotted Rear Brake Rotor Kit
This is a great way to improve the braking performance and stopping capacity to your Subaru STI. This kit will include Stoptech's Drilled and Slotted Rear Brake Rotors as well as a set of their Posi-Quiet Brake Pads. This combination makes for a great performance upgrade as drilled and slotted rotors will wipe the contact surface of the rotor clean from brake dust and hot braking gases. And they are combined with an excellent street brake pad that is not too harsh, and they are also low-dust, low-noise, as well as low-vibration.
These are direct replacements for your rear brake rotors and pads and are ideal for daily driver use, and for the occasional weekend track event.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|