If this is the only modification, use the regular Stage 1 map. If you have the SF intake installed along with this, use the Stage1+SF.
We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Cobb Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose
Constructed of black 5-ply silicone, the COBB Turbo Inlet is a direct replacement for your 2008-2016 STI! The custom silicone construction of the COBB Turbo Inlet rejects high engine bay temperatures and keeps the intake air closer to ambient temperature. The steel wire reinforced design eliminates the issue of hose collapse that other inlet hoses suffer under vacuum at peak demand, yet allows adequate flex between the engine and the intake.
Utilizing the COBB Turbo Inlet will eliminate the factory 'accordion-style' hose that can cause turbulence in the intake tract. Increasing the efficiency of the inlet will reduce stress on the engine as it is able to breathe much easier with a higher-flowing intake path.
- Subaru Silicone Turbo Inlet STI 2008-2016
- 5-Ply Silicone in Stealth Black
- Larger Diameter Allows for Increased Potential Air Flow Delivery to the Turbo
- Increase Horsepower, Decrease Turbo Spool Time, Improve Throttle Response and Acceleration
- Direct OEM Replacement
- Design for Standard Sized Inlets on the Turbo of 2.4"
|Additional Warranty Information||None|