We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Project Kics Leggdura Racing Shell Type Lug Nut 53mm
Kics is proud to announce the release of an all new racing lug nut. It's called LEGGDURARACING. Derived from the Italian word "leggero" for light and "duralumin" for its material composition, the LEGGDURA RACING lug nuts are made in Japan from forged A7075-T6 Aluminum alloy. Weighing a mere 22 grams per lug nut, the 20 piece set (16+4 locks) is less than 0.25 pound per wheel corner compared to stock weight of 0.50 pound per corner. That’s a 50% total weight savings which can help increase the performance aspects of braking, cornering, and acceleration.
- 20 pieces set (16 lugs + 4 heptagon locks)
- 1 Key Adapter for 4 heptagon lockst
- 22 grams per lug nut
- Light weight lug reduces unsprung weight
- Full stud engagement and can accomodate extended studs
- 53mm Length
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Project Kics Leggdura Racing Shell Type Lug Nut 53mm / 5313X-PARENT Fits
1 customer review
Great quality lugs
I was on the search for a decent color match of Subispeeds Wheels for the WedsSport SA-20R RLC in red. It's a great unique look with the open end. Friends recommended the Project Kics so I snagged these. Not only looking for new lugs to match the new wheels but these also have the 4 locks. This is a quality item, I highly recommend these.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!