Recently added item(s)
We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
StopTech STR-660 DOT4 Brake Fluid
The STR-660 formulation is StopTech's High Performance DOT 4 Brake Fluid, engineered to optimize brake system performance at high operating temperatures. In addition to guarding against boiling and subsequent loss of efficiency at severe racing temperatures, StopTech Brake Fluid maintains its excellent viscosity, lubricity and non-compressibility.
Like all StopTech products, StopTech High Performance Brake Fluid is carefully designed to give drivers an edge in the punishing world of high performance motoring. For over a decade StopTech has engineered and delivered race- and championship-winning brake components and systems for high performance street driving as well as pure racing. StopTech High Performance Brake Fluid adds a new dimension to the companys offerings.
StopTech High Performance Brake Fluid conforms to and exceeds the current specification of U.S. FMVSS 116 (571.116) DOT 4, is road legal, and compatible with modern ABS and other vehicle dynamic control systems. StopTech brake fluid is mixable with all DOT 3 and 4 products.
- Typical Dry Boiling Point: 622F (328C)
- Typical Wet Boiling Point: 404F (206C)
- Minimum Wet Boiling Point: 383F (195C)
- 500mL metal container gives fluid a 25% longer shelf life
|Additional Warranty Information||None|