We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
DBA 4000 Series Drilled/Slotted Rotor Pair Front 2004-2017 Subaru STI
- Front location
- T3 Slot 48 precision CNC machined slots
- These are tri-symmetrical curve slots that will dampen the vibration which makes for a quieter, more responsive, and smoother brake pedal feel
- Also designed with the Kangaroo Paw 144 diamond teardrop pillar ventilation system
- Increases the surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation
- Minimizes brake fade and increases braking performance
- Constructed using XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron
- Allows for a greater thermal capacity which allows the rotor to handle constant extremes of heat over extended periods of time
- Minimizes the risk of warping or cracking
- Designed with Thermographic Temperature Monitoring which are heat paint markings that will change color at a specific temperature threshold which gives the driver an idea of peak braking temperatures
- The Thermographic Temperature Monitoring will allow the end-user to choose what brake pad to use
- Designed with paint protection on non-friction areas which will help reduce corrosion, and it stops any unsightly rust formation
- Sold as a pair
INCREASE YOUR STOPPING PERFORMANCE
The DBA 4000 Series Drilled/Slotted Rotors have been designed to surpass the performance and the braking capacity of your OEM rotors. These make for an excellent upgrade that is more than enough for daily driver duties but will perform very well for the occasional track event or the spirited canyon run.
The 4000-Series will feature the T3 slot 48 precision CNC machined slots which will help dissipate heat while fighting vibration for smooth braking. And for those who would like to monitor their rotors during track events, these rotors have been designed with DBA's Thermographic Temperature Monitoring System to help you choose what type of brake pad best suits your driving style.
These rotors are for the front location, and will be sold as a pair.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|