Recently added item(s)
We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
aFe Takeda Attack Stage 2 Intake System
SKU: 4306B-PARENTWe price match!
aFe is proud to Pre-Release the all new Takeda Attack Stage-2 air intake system for 2015-2016 Subaru WRX STI with H4-2.5L turbo engine. In our testing, this Stage-2 intake resulted in +21 horsepower and +24 lbs. x ft. torque and outflowed the factory intake by 56%.
This system features a high quality one-piece, ABS plastic heat shield and a 2.75” mandrel bent, wrinkle-black powder-coated aluminum intake tube. Also included is a CAD designed, cross-linked polyethylene, red roto-molded intake scoop that captures cool air from the front of the vehicle and directs it straight to the air filter.
The large 5” tall washable/reusable conical performance air filter is constructed using 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles. This direct bolt-on system requires no modifications and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
- In-house Dyno testing resulted in max gains of 21 HP and 24 lbs. x ft. of torque
- Outflows factory intake by 56%
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Red Intake Scoop that captures coolest air available
- High Quality ABS Plastic Heat Shield that blocks unwanted engine heat
- 2.75" Mandrel-bent Wrinkle-black Powder-coated Intake tube improves volumetric efficiency for better performance
- Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
7" Tall Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes a pre-oiled, large 7" tall conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
High Quality ABS Plastic Heat Shield:
aFe developed this high quality ABS plastic heat shield to block unwanted engine heat and eliminating heat soak.
High Quality Plastic Red Intake Scoop:
This System uses a high quality CAD designed, cross-linked polyethylene Red intake scoop to capture the coolest air while maintaining a perfect fit.
A one-piece 2.75" Mandrel-Bent, Wrinkle-Black Powder-Coated Intake Tube directs unrestricted airflow from the large filter to the turbo for more horsepower and torque.
All clamps, coupling, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|