We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
STI JDM Dry Carbon Fiber Spoiler (Wing)
2015+ WRX / 2015+ STI
Ships for free in the 48 states
While on the pricey side, this wing is a visually stunning piece. Made of dry carbon fiber to ensure the lightest construction possible, it displays the proud STI logo at both ends. It was adopted from the WRX STI tS Type-RA NBR challenge package and configured so that street vehicles could mount it as well. This wing is adjustable.
This wing is compatible with the USDM 2015 WRX and STI. You will have to drill holes and cover up other OEM STI wing holes. Instructions for install are included.
NOTE: This product has been updated to the NBR Challenge package tS version. The side plates are similar now similar in size to the S207 models but still feature the "STI" logo.
Japanese Press Release (translated)
Subaru Technica International Co., Ltd. will newly set the "Dry Carbon Rear Spoiler" for WRX STI / S4 (VA) and will release it from SUBARU dealers nationwide from February 2.
"Dry carbon rear spoiler" for WRX STI / S4 (VA) is a wing type rear spoiler of dry carbon material adopted STI complete car "WRX S4 tS NBR CHALLENGE package". It is extremely lightweight, while suppressing the weight increase of the vehicle, it generates balanced downforce and improves traction performance. The stay part has a function that can adjust the elevation angle of the wing in two steps, and downforce amount can be adjusted by the running scene.
Dry carbon is a lightweight carbon fiber material characterized by high strength and rigidity, and it is used for racing cars and aircraft.
- In addition to this product, SUBARU genuine parts weatherstrip (57532VA002) is necessary [included in this purchase form SubiSpeed].
- WRX S4 Co-wear with trans-clip spoiler installed by the manufacturer and replacement by removing the large rear spoiler attached to the manufacturer on WRX STI / S4 becomes impossible.
- Sale of existing products (ST 96050 VV 200) will be discontinued and will be switched to this product.
- This product may be caused by carbon (body) + aluminum casting (stay) pinholes, yore of carbon knitting
|Additional Warranty Information||None|