We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
K&N Drop In Air Filter
K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for virtually every vehicle on the road. These filters are washable and reusable and are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box. Their drop-in design means adding performance is simple. With most vehicles you simply remove the disposable air filter and replace it with a K&N. See applicable instruction sheet for details. Our stock replacement air filters for street vehicles are covered by our famous K&N Million-Mile Limited Warranty and will be THE LAST AIR FILTER YOUR VEHICLE WILL EVER NEED.
- Product Style: Panel Air Filter
- Height: 1.063 in (27 mm)
- Outside Length: 11.375 in (289 mm)
- Outside Width: 5.875 in (149 mm)
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 0.68 oz (20 ml)
- Weight: 0.89 lb (0.4 kg)
- Product Box Length: 7.72 in (196 mm)
- Product Box Width: 1.75 in (44 mm)
- Product Box Height: 13.56 in (345 mm)
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
K&N Drop In Air Filter / 33-2300 Fits
0 customer reviews
Perfect drop in filter, have used K&N before so no real surprises for me. Big increase in intake sound around the torque dip area but as expected no noticeable power from just the filter alone. Added this just before tuning to E85 with the OFT (Open Flash Tablet) and the intake sound with the new tune is very aggressive.
Great Cheap Upgrade
If you want some induction noise and a little better throttle response, then $49 seems pretty reasonable right? If you don't want to cough up a couple hundred for a CAI or SRI, then definitely would recommend.