We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
AEM Air Intake Temperature Sensor Kit
Universal Air Temperature Sensor with 1/8" NPT Male Thread by AEM®. AEM's Air Inlet Temperature Sensor Kits (AIT) senses the air temperature on the inlet side of the engine.
Cooler air intake temperatures mean more horsepower. Keep track of those temperature levels with one of these AEM Electronics air inlet temperature sensor kits. They include an aluminum weld-in bung, connector plug, and flying lead and sensor to complete the installation. Monitoring engine functions can stop a problem early--pick up one of these AEM Electronics air inlet temperature sensor kits for trouble-free performance.
- Accuracy: 1.5°C / 2.7°F
- Operating Temp: -20C to 150C / -4F to 302F
- Resistive Range (?): See Instructions
- Sensor Body Material: Brass
- Thread: 1/8" NPT
- Hex Size: 1/2"
- Installation Torque: 13.5Nm / 10 ft-lbs
- Weight: 10g
- Supply Current: 5Vdc
- Electrical Termination: Weatherproof Deustch style connector. Includes Mating Connector, Pins & Wire Seals
- Includes: Air Temp Sensor Deutsch, 1/8" NPT Aluminum Bung, Mating Connector, Pins & Wire Seals
- Thermal Time Constant: 15 sec. The time required for the sensor to achieve 63.2% of its steady state value when subjected to a step change in ambient temperature [Tc=(Tf-Ti)*63.2%+Ti]. Test medium: silicone oil
|Additional Warranty Information||None|