We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
AEM UEGO X-Series In-Line Wideband Controller
Ships for free in the 48 states
SKU: 30-0310We price match!
AEM Electronics UEGO X-Series In-Line Wideband Controller
- X-series inline wideband UEGO AFR controller was the fastest responding wideband a/f controller in an independent test when compared to 17 other competitors
- Patented X-Digital Technology
- Includes a Bosch 4.9 LSU wideband UEGO sensor
- Factory calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration, but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages if user desires
- Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V
- 0-5V and RS232 output for data logging and feedback control, AEMnet (canbus) for data logging and daisy-chaining multiple controllers up to 16 cylinders
- Weather-resistant, low-profile design
- Provides fast and accurate AFR readings
- A must-have for those with modifications and a tune
- Reads from 8.5:1 to 18.0:1 on 5V gasoline values
GET FAST AFR READINGS TO MAKE SURE YOUR TUNE IS IN THE STRIKE ZONE
Wideband gauges are a must-have for any performance vehicle with modifications and a tune. If you are running lean under a load, this will indicate that you need to check over your fuel components or your tune, otherwise you would just melt a hole in the piston.
The AEM UEGO X-Series Wideband O2 features patented technology to provide the user with very quick and accurate readings to make sure that your tune is in check, as well as the rest of your engine components are running copesetically.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|