Recently added item(s)
We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Bilstein B8 Shocks Complete Kit
2013+ FR-S / BRZ / 86
If you're looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut for the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed to enhance your car's lowered suspension, BILSTEIN's monotube gas pressure technology features delivers a sport ride with remarkable comfort.
What difference is there between BILSTEIN B6 Sport and BILSTEIN B8 Sprint shock absorbers?
The BILSTEIN B6 Sport is a mono-tube gas pressure shock absorber designed to dampen wide-ranging vibrations very precisely. Where an oil shock absorber produces an oily foam and creates a spongy driving feeling after a very short distance, the BILSTEIN B6 Sport remains constant, precise and stable. The BILSTEIN B8 Sprint is a mono-tube gas pressure shock absorber specifically designed to be used with lowered vehicles with shorter stroke. It also offers the same advantages as the BILSTEIN B6 Sport shock absorber.
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- High-performance shock absorbers and struts designed specifically for lowering springs and production sport vehicle
- Sport-tuned with a high level of comfort
- Precision handling and optimized vehicle control
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN
- Simple install, add springs, OEM or aftermarket HVT top hats and go.
Price is for a complete kit. 2 Front Struts and 2 Rear Struts.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|