We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
- Adds quicker response and reliability
- Much larger outlet and is fully adjustable
- Sized perfectly to relieve any amount of boost pressure without fear of compressor surge.
- Adjustable spring tension
- Control the volume of air released when the blow off valve vents
- Cery little maintenance but when needed, it's very easy and quick to disassemble.
Not just any BOV
On the surface it may look like just another blow-off valve, but the Perrin BOV for your 2015-2020 Subaru WRX is actually much more than that. Add horsepower, quicker response, and reliability with the PERRIN BOV. A must-have replacement for the leaky, slow responding, and plastic OEM blow-off valve. Cap, piston, and flange are CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum materials. Blow off valve body is CNC machined from a single block of aluminum. Anodized in a red finish. High-flow blow off valve.
Increase Your Boost
This blow-off valve features adjustable relief pressure and flow control to make fine-tuning on the fly simple and quick. Adjustable relief pressure with adjustable spring tension which allows for an adjustment when the blow-off valve vents. A looser setting will make it act smooth and more like stock while a harder setting will cause it to vent later and with significantly increased boost levels. Adjustable flow control allows you to control the volume of air released when the blow-off valve vents. Adjusting the volume of air helps maintain the perfect amount of boost in your system during shifts. Recirculating the air recirculates the air back to the intake track to maintain proper air-fuel ratio and driveability between shifts. Low maintenance and is quick and easy to disassemble. Direct fit and pre-set adjustment
- 2015-2020 Subaru WRX
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Perrin Recirculating Blow Off Valve / PSP-TAC-615RD Fits
1 customer review
Very easy to install. Works great and every full turn has a notice difference throttle response.