Recently added item(s)
We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
AP Racing Super 600 Brake Fluid
While Super 600 has a dry boiling point a few points lower than AP PRF, it still provides class-leading performance at a competitive price. Unlike some competing products, AP doesn't inflate their test data, and the product performs at the temperatures advertised. As with PRF, you'll see AP Super 600 in the pits at just about any auto or motorcycle racing event around the world.
When switching your fluid to AP Racing Super 600, Essex recommends purging all of the old fluid from the system via a manual bleed. Most of our customers find that three bottles of fluid is enough to completely replace their existing brake fluid, and have enough left over for a bleed at the track to remove any remaining air bubbles.
- 'Typical' New Dry Boiling Point in excess of - 312°C (594°F)
- 'Wet' E.R. (Equilibrium Reflux) Boiling Point - 204°C (399°F)
DOT 4.0 Approved for highway use.
Please see the Manufacturer Info tab for more specific technical information.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|