We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
AP Racing Formula DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid
AP DOT 5.1 is a value priced brake and clutch fluid with performance rivaling premium priced alternatives. DOT 5.1's strengths are its low cost and flexibility. DOT 5.1 is a great choice for daily driving, canyon carving, autocross, drift, and HPDE, and it will mix safely with just about all other DOT 5.1, DOT4, and DOT3 fluids. For cost-conscious buyers who don't need the absolute highest boiling point, DOT 5.1 is the perfect choice.
- 'Typical' New Dry Boiling Point - 269°C (516°F)
- 'Wet' E.R. (Equilibrium Reflux) Boiling Point - 187°C (369°F)
DOT 5.1 (non-silicone based)- Approved for highway use.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|