We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Manley Economical H Beam Steel Connecting Rods
- 4340 forging construction
- Center to center measurement: 5.137"
- Big end bore: 2.165"
- Big end width: 0.840"
- Pin diameter" 0.9055"
- Pin bore: 0.9063"
- Gram weight 535g
- 3/8" ARP 2000 cap fasteners
Economical H Beam Steel Connecting Rods
The Manley Economical H Beam Steel Connecting Rods are ideal for those of you who are building a motor to either sustain high boost and high horsepower numbers or for endurance where the engine will mostly live in the upper RPM range. These connecting rods feature 4340 forging construction and are secured using ARP hardware.
This is a complete set of connecting rods that are one of the main ingredients for those of you building your EJ to m ake more power, and stronger rods will be required as the factory rods are limited after a certain power limit.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|