We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Motiv High Flow Cat Front Pipe (Stainless)
- 2013+ FR-S / BRZ / 86
The all-new Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ has brought back the 'sport' in sports car, but its 200-hp may not be enough for you. So what better way to get a reliable boost in power than by getting it a Motiv Concepts High Flow Catalytic Converter? Constructed with 2.5-inch U.S. made RathGibson tube, the HFC is a quick install and bolts right in place of the factory catalytic converter. The 100-percent stainless steel construction is further highlighted by our signature brilliant brushed finish while the custom stainless steel bracket ensures a factory fit.
- 100-percent stainless steel construction
- U.S. made RathGibson 2.5-inch tube
- Custom one-piece Mandrel-belt tubing
- Signature beautiful brushed finish
- 3/8-inch thick stainless steel flanges
- Metallic Substrate Catalytic Converter (200-cell count) from Magnaflow
- Includes all new gasket and hardware (rear exit uses factory donut gasket)
- Complete bolt-on
- Made in U.S.A. with Lifetime Warranty
- Intended for off-road use only
Optional ceramic coating available. Keeps underhood temperatures down more and exhaust gases stay hotter which allow them to exit at higher velocities.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
This Part Fits
0 customer reviews
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!