We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
FactionFab FL-Spec Coilovers
Introducing the FactionFab FL-Spec Coilovers for the Subaru 2015+ WRX and STI.
These are ideal for those of you looking to achieve that aggressive lowered look while improving the handling and steering response of your vehicle. These have been engineered using the right spring rates so that you can have an efficient suspension package without compromising the overall ride quality.
32 click damping adjustable shocks:
- Allows customers to fine tune ride quality from soft to stiff to meet their road surface and driving environment needs.
- Each model has specific valving and shim stack chosen to suit vehicle and spring rates.
The Do it All Coilover
- Spring rates and shock valving between F-Spec and FR-Spec for double duty on street and light track use
- Pillowball, camber-adjustable aluminum front top hats to reduce suspension deflection under aggressive driving conditions, while allowing for fine alignment adjustments
- Shorter shock body design to improve the available ride height adjustment range, 4” drop available
- Fluid Viscosity 10W for increased stability and heat resistance
- Japanese steel tube construction using SAE1010 STKM13c
- Monotube shock design: high performance mono-tube shock construction, allowing for better control, fluid life, and thermal fluid stability
- Synthetic high-performance oil
- Independent ride height adjustability separate from spring pre-load that allows the customer to set the ride height without having to worry about shock travel
- Top hats Included allowing for customers to simply remove their old suspension system and replace it with ours. The top hats are specific to each series and both feature benefits that match the intended use of the suspension system
- Forged 6061 anodized adjustable collars and spring seats for easy adjustment and prolonged cycle life
- Robotic welded and electroplated lower shock mounts for consistent fit and finish
- Dust Boots and Bump Stops for shock protection and longevity
- Plastic lower spring seat isolator to aid ride height adjustment and reduce unwanted audible noise
- Extensive salt and weather testing to ensure lasting performance
|Additional Warranty Information||None|