We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
FactionFab Front Brake Rotor Dual Drilled 5x100 / 5x114.3 Pair 2018-2020 Subaru STI
- Front location
- 5x114.3 and 5x100 dual-drilled bolt pattern
- Shallow Sharp-edged groves are milled into a high carbon cast iron disc to provide consistent pad contact and maximum friction over repetitive use.
- High-Carbon content for wear resistance, thermal stability, and cracking resistance
- Bi-directional design, meaning rotors are not side-specific
- Symmetric vane castings to increase heat dissipate on efficiency and thermal stability
- Double-disc ground, non-directional finish
- Mill balanced for reduced vibration
- Precision machined with Run-out spec of no more than .002", Disc Thickness Variation (DTV) of .0005"
- Fully machined non-friction surfaces for perfect fitment
- Electronically applied E-Coating for corrosion resistance
- 400-hour salt spray tested
- Fully coated inside and out
- NOTE: All non 2018+ STI models will need to be fitted with factory OEM 2018+ STI Brembo 6 piston calipers
FactionFab Dual Drilled 5x100 / 5x114.3 Front Brake Rotors
These are high-performance brake rotors that have been designed with shallow sharp-edged grooves to help repel brake dust and hot brake gases to improve the overall braking cooling and capacity. They have also been dual-drilled for those of you who have upgraded to the 2018+ STI Brembo 6-piston calipers. These also make for an excellent upgrade over the OEM rotors for those of you who have daily drivers but want a rotor that can perform well on the occasional spirited canyon run or weekend autocross event.
These are for the front location and will come as a pair. They are also a bi-directional design so they are not specific to the left or right side.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|