We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
GrimmSpeed Dry-Con Performance Panel Air Filter
2008-2018 Subaru WRX / 2008-2018 Subaru STI
Grimmspeed Dry-Con Performance Air Filters
Looking for a safe and easy way to increase power without needing a tune? Don't worry Grimmspeed has you covered with the new to 2020 Dry-con Performance Air Filter.
- Direct OE Replacement – Drops right into the OEM airbox for an easy install
- Oil-Free Element – Dry-Con means more reliability and easier maintenance
- Proven Performance: Designed in the Lab, Proven on the Dyno
- Tested +9 TQ and +6 WHP – Safe, reliable power gains
- 62% Better Flow than OEM – More flow/less restriction, equals more power
- 99.1% Efficiency – Filters at the same level as OEM
- Long Service Life – Up to 20K mile service interval
- Serviceable/Reusable – Simple refresh using popular cleaning kits
- No Tune Required – Simply drop in and enjoy more safe, reliable power!
- 1 Year Warranty – Worry free, heavy-duty construction
- 100% Made in the USA
Featured In Subispeed's New Products June
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
GrimmSpeed Dry-Con Performance Panel Air Filter / 060091 Fits
7 customer reviews
Quick and easy
Installation was quick and easy. Does my butt dyno back up the 6hp/9tq? That is hard to tell but it improved throttle response and made it a smidge louder
Can actually hear the turbo a little after this one. Not a very noticeable power increase but nice first mod.
This threw a MAF code within 2 days. waste of money, I went back to stock filter.
Hear the turbo way more and definitely can feel the Torque in the lower gears
More Turbo Noise
The fit and finish is really good and you can hear the turbo spooling louder especially from the front passenger side. Don't expect it to be like an intake but I think there is a little better throttle response. I definitely recommend it and is a bang for your buck.
Recommended for 1st mod!!
Its great! Just pop it in and your off. Sound like you have an small aftermarket intake.
I installed one of these a month or so ago. I did notice a little big more throttle response and a bit more induction sound. Other than that, it's just a normal air filter. The nice thing is, it's not oiled like K&N ones, but it's still reusable. If you want a little more power without a tune, this is the way to go.