We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Avest Subaru Sequential Turn Signal Mirror Light
2015-2021 Subaru WRX & STI / 2014-2018 Forester / 2013-2017 Crosstrek
For those that must have the latest and greatest, this is Avest's newest mirror turn signal lamp. Features a neat sequential turn signal and puddle light. You can toggle the sequential back to normal with the supplied switch.
NOTE: Sold as a pair.
Avest Sequential Mirror Turn Signal Lamp
Modifying your vehicle is usually about achieving a better look or greater functionality. Avest turn signal lamps offer more functions than OEM parts and have an improved look as well.
These are imported directly from Avest in Japan.
NOTE: As seen in the SubiSpeed product photos, this product includes the light housings only. You will need to swap them out with your OEM ones OR purchase the bundle to include the painted mirror covers.
- LED sequential/normal turn signals
- LED puddle light
- LED daytime running lamp
- White DRL Lamp
- 3 lighting functions of LED turn signal/DRL/Puddle lamp.
- SMD LED used for wide view angle.
- Plug-and-play turn signal feature.
- Depending on application, may require drilling of plastic behind the lamp to provide a hole for the wiring (not visible from outside of vehicle).
Similar Avest Producdt Featured in Our New Products March 17 Video
- Constant Power - Yellow Wire +
- Puddle Lights - White Wire +
- DRL - Green Wire +
- Ground - Black -
- Amber Turn - Red +
- Black - Ground -
NOTE: For the puddle light and DRL functions to work, the grounds (black) have to be properly connected.
For full instructions, please see "additional tab".
Puddle Light Install Example
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Avest Subaru Sequential Turn Signal Mirror Light / 027-PARENT Fits
1 customer review
Not an exact install video for this product. But pairing the install vid of the other mirror tunrn signals with the wiring diagrams that come w turn signals, and some other youtube vids of how to hook up welcome lights i eventually figured out where to connect and splice into stock harness. The signals do not come with screws to mount them to mirror. Quick trip to hardware store fixed that tho Besides that, great looking signals. Goes with the subispeed sweeping turn signal bezels very nicely I opted for black.