We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
GrimmSpeed Uppipe to Turbo Gasket Subaru Turbo Models
- Multi-layer steel construction
- 22% thicker than OEM gaskets
- 304 stainless steel fire ring
- Up-pipe to turbocharger gasket location
- Sold individually
GET THE BEST UP-PIPE TO TURBO SEAL
Anytime you perform maintenance that required you to remove the turbocharger, it is always a good idea to replace the up-pipe to turbocharger gasket. This particular gasket will experience more heat than most gaskets in the engine, and although it is made of metal, it can become brittle and come apart upon removal.
The GrimmSpeed gasket is 22% thicker than the OEM unit to provide a durable and optimal seal. It has a 304 stainless steel fire ring, and it makes for an excellent alternative in terms of price and quality when compared to the OEM unit. This is a multi-steel gasket and should be used the next time you have to re-install your turbocharger and/or up-pipe.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|