We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Royal Purple 0W20 Sythetic Oil (1 Quart)
Royal Purple released their 0W-20 motor oil in May of 2011. The introduction of this viscosity was prompted by Toyota and Honda recommending zero weight synthetic motor oil for a growing number of new models. Lower viscosity oils are used to help improve fuel economy.
Royal Purple 0W-20 exceeds industry standards and is an American Petroleum Institute (API) SN licensed motor oil. It provides distinct performance advantages.
- Synthetic defense against wear Superior additive technology decreases metal-to-metal contact and exceeds the wear protection requirements of both dexos1 and International Lubricant Standardization and Approval Committee (ILSAC) GF-5 specs.
- Optimized fuel efficiency and ethanol compatibility Its low coefficient of friction results in greater fuel efficiency. It also offers improved compatibility with fuels containing ethanol. Advanced additive technologies prevent white sludge and lubrication starvation that can occur with ethanol fuel, even at levels of 20% or higher.
- Extended emissions protection Patented ZDDP additive technology optimizes catalytic converter life.
- Maximum corrosion protection No rust was observed in standard industry corrosion tests.
NOTE: 6 quarts will be needed fore a complete oil change.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|