Project Kics Leggdura Racing Shell Type Lug Nut 53mm
- 20 pieces set (16 lugs + 4 heptagon locks)
- 1 Key Adapter for 4 heptagon lockst
- 22 grams per lug nut
- Light weight lug reduces unsprung weight
- Full stud engagement and can accomodate extended studs
- 53mm Length Closed Ended
The Leggdura Racing Lug Nuts
Kics is proud to announce the release of an all new racing lug nut. It's called LEGGDURARACING. Derived from the Italian word "leggero" for light and "duralumin" for its material composition, the LEGGDURA RACING lug nuts are made in Japan from forged A7075-T6 Aluminum alloy. Weighing a mere 22 grams per lug nut, the 20 piece set (16+4 locks) is less than 0.25 pound per wheel corner compared to stock weight of 0.50 pound per corner. That’s a 50% total weight savings which can help increase the performance aspects of braking, cornering, and acceleration.
This Part Fits
- 2015-2017 Subaru STI Project Kics Leggdura Racing Shell Type Lug Nut 53mm (Closed-End)
- 2015-2017 Subaru WRX Project Kics Leggdura Racing Shell Type Lug Nut 53mm (Closed-End)
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Project Kics Leggdura Racing Shell Type Lug Nut 53mm (Closed-End)
- 2017-2019 Subaru BRZ Project Kics Leggdura Racing Shell Type Lug Nut 53mm (Closed-End)
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
1 customer reviews
Very clever design
I am very pleased with the quality and finish of these, as well the added security of keeping my forged wheels in their place.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!