FactionFab F-Spec Performance Lowering Springs
Low, but not too low
The FactionFab F-Spec Lowering springs are precisely engineered to optimize the handling performance of your car by taking advantage of factory strut valving and travel through increased spring rate and mild drop. The springs feature a moderate drop of 1.0” front and 0.8” rear to eliminate the factory uneven ride height, while not over-lowering the car and effecting the factory suspension geometry and vehicle dynamic characteristics. The linear spring rate offers a predictable and controllable ride while offering a modest increase in spring rate to reduce body roll and provide better handling characteristics. The FactionFab Springs are a great way to get the perfect ride quality and aesthetic look out of your car while retaining drivability and functionality within a reasonable price.
- 1.0” drop Front and 0.8” drop Rear
- Linear Spring Rate
- 100% Engineered, Tested and Manufactured in the USA
- 1,000,000 mile Warranty
- WRX models utilize their factory bump stops that need to be trimmed. This is outlined in the installation video.
- STI models do not have bump stops.
- Spring silencers to reduce unwanted dynamic noise
- Direct factory replacement
Subispeed's How to Install Lowering Springs
Featured in Subispeed's New Products December
FactionFab's Loweing Spring Review
This Part Fits
- 2015-2020 WRX FactionFab F-Spec Performance Lowering Springs
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!