Looking for a way to improve spool-up, increase power potential, and improve engine bay aesthetics? Mishimoto has you covered with a new charge-pipe designed specifically for the 2015+ Subaru WRX. Utilizing a one-piece construction with a cast aluminum pipe outlet, this charge-pipe provides a smooth transition in size from the turbocharger compressor outlet to the intercooler end tank. Installation is simple, requires no modification to any parts in the engine bay, and can be completed in under one hour.
The kit also includes a new charge-pipe to intercooler hose, and new bypass valve hoses. These components negate the need to gather supplies for installation, and their high-quality construction ensures years of reliable service. This innovative charge-pipe is available in polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red finish and like our entire line of 2015 WRX parts, includes the signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
If you're looking for a way to reduce high intake temperatures on your stock or modified 2015 WRX, purchase the WRX charge-pipe with the Mishimoto WRX top-mount intercooler kit, engineered specifically for the 2015+ Subaru WRX.
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX
- 10% faster spool-up with no other modifications!
- Innovative casting of the turbo outlet is engineered for maximum airflow and eliminates the need for added couplers and clamps
- Compatible with the stock top-mount intercooler or Mishimoto top-mount intercooler
- Maximum airflow results from the larger-diameter Mishimoto charge-pipe versus the smaller plastic stock pipe
- Replaces the weak, plastic stock charge-pipe for maximum durability
- No tuning necessary
- Available in a polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red finish
- Includes silicone bypass valve hoses and reinforced hose for charge-pipe to intercooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- PLEASE NOTE: Red Charge-Pipes will not be available until the end of June.
(1) Charge-Pipe Assembly
(1) Charge-Pipe to Intercooler Hose
(3) Bypass Valve Hoses
(2) 3" T-Bolt Clamps
(4) Worm-Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Aluminum casting with T6063 aluminum tubing
2.19" at the turbo transitioning to 2.60" at the intercooler hose
2.75" at the intercooler hose
CHARGE-PIPE TO INTERCOOLER HOSE SPECS
2014+ Subaru Forester XT*
*Does not use supplied Mishimoto air splitter.
NOTE: This charge-pipe will only work with stock turbo or turbos with a standard two-bolt outlet flange.
Tuning is not required after installing this 2015 WRX charge-pipe kit.
INSTALLATION TORQUE SPECS
22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant-tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).
NOTE: The following video was made for Mishimoto's full intercooler + charge pipe kit.
This Part Fits
- 2015-2017 Subaru WRX Mishimoto Charge Pipe Kit
|Additional Warranty Information||No|
1 customer reviews
Great quality needs refined.
Installed the pipe had everything completed and didn't take long either. Went for a drive and car died three times. Took it off and put the stock back on didn't die. One thing I noticed was the gasket was torn which I looked up and seen that I wasn't the only one who had the same problem. Mishimoto needs a solution for the gasket.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!