The Subaru WRX has long been an icon of the turbocharged performance car world. The latest WRX continues the tradition with its powerful and charismatic 2.0-liter turbo Boxer engine and trademark all-wheel-drive.
Turbosmart is committed to offering the best products to enhance the performance of this evergreen sports sedan. The IWG-75 Internal Wastegate Actuator is the latest addition to Turbosmart’s range of products designed specifically for the 2015 WRX.
Turbosmart’s IWG-75 Internal Wastegate Actuator allows more precise control over the flow of exhaust gas to the turbocharger compared to the stock actuator, creating a flatter, more stable boost curve with less drop off at the end of the rev range. The result is a more drivable car with better turbo response, smoother power delivery and less lag.
Turbosmart’s Internal Wastegate Actuator can cope with the high stresses and temperatures of high boost applications for prolonged periods of time, and is highly customisable with interchangeable springs for a range of boost levels. Stock actuators can struggle to cope with the pressures of increased boost, so the IWG-75 is a must for the WRX enthusiast in the pursuit of more power.
- Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures.
- High grade, billet aluminum construction.
- Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance.
- Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes.
- Ideal for use with any Turbosmart boost controller.
This Part Fits
- 2015-2020 WRX Turbosmart Internal Wastegate Actuator
|Additional Warranty Information||No|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!