Verus Full Brake Cooling Kit
The Verus Engineering full brake cooling kit is configured in an OEM style format, with emphasis on the shortest route possible. Using the OEM fog lights as the inlet to the kit and a well-formed duct in the inner fender line this is the brake cooling kit to have. The kit comes with everything necessary for an install, including pre-cut hoses.
During the design process; we utilized in-house scan data. This resulted in a product that features a near OEM fit and finish.
The full brake cooling kit was designed for owners looking to maximize their brake's cooling efficiency and increase their brake's ability to do their job.
Vehicles Without OEM Fog Light Bezels
For complete compatibility, vehicles without OEM fog lights bezels will need to purchase the following items via Subaru (This includes 2018 models)
Featured In Subispeed's New Products June Video
- Direct air into the center of the rotor
- Stainless backing plate adds even more airflow into center of rotor
- OEM type install
- Installs in a few hours with minimal hand tools and know how
- Short routing to maximize cooling efficiency
- Stainless backing plate
- Dry carbon air duct
- Hard plastic fender ducts (pancake ducts)
- Hard plastic fog light ducts
- Pre-cut brake duct hose
- All necessary hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A.
This Part Fits
- 2015-2020 STI Verus Full Brake Cooling Kit
- 2015-2020 WRX Verus Full Brake Cooling Kit
|Installation Instructions||For Verus full installation guide pleaseclick here.|
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!